Monday, May 27, 2013

A Week of Sleek: Bad Girl

Hi everyone!

Finally doing a review of one of the new Sleek MakeUP iDivine palettes I got. I've decided to do a review of each palette I got every day this week, hence A WEEK OF SLEEK! This one is Bad Girl and I really like it. I'm really lacking good greys/silvers and blues in my collection... I have some but a girl can always have more right!

I do really like this palette. The colours show up pretty good, not all of them are true to pan (especially the dark blues/purples.. but I seem to always have this problem with these colours). They are very smooth and awesome quality for their price, I must say!! Must have for those who like cool tone smokey eyes.

Some pictures:



 I used the little crappy eyeshadow "brush" they gave to put this on.. classic! Bit of fallout as you can see.
Colours are (from L to R, top row to bottom): Innocence, Gullible, Blade, Gun Metal, Underground, Noir, Intoxicated, Envy, Obnoxious, Abyss, Twilight and Rebel

And heres a quick FOTD I did with the palette:


Ugh I have so much new makeup to show you guys since I've last blogged... this is bad LOL collection problem! I'll do many more reviews and looks in these next few weeks.. 
X

1 comment:

  1. Damn grl you looken so sexy with that eye make up on. Love the blog keep going!

    ReplyDelete